Signature wedding drinks are all the rage right now for engaged couples everywhere. So, what is a signature wedding drink and how do you design one? Here, a quick guide, some inspiration, and ideas:
1. A signature drink should be something that has meaning to the both of you. Maybe there's a family story about an ancestor who liked a specific flavor or type of cocktail. Alternately, you could combine the two types of liqueur the bridal couple prefers.
2. Consider the weather and wedding venue. Do you really want to be drinking a frozen cocktail in the dead of winter?
3. Ease of preparation. Drinks so complicated they create a long line of guests at your wedding reception just waiting to be served are probably not the greatest idea.
4. Don't skimp on the quality of the alcohol.
5. Don't forget the garnish! A pretty flourish pleases the eye as well as the palate.
Grab a wedding show ticket and try out a signature drink at one of our upcoming bridal shows. Each show has a signature cocktail available for you to sample and savor. Sip and shop at one of our 2018 summer or fall bridal fairs and enjoy!