Every bride-to-be desires to look her very best on her wedding day and to that end, many wind up considering the services of a makeup artist. Some things to ask your potential makeup maven while you're in the midst of your wedding planning:
1. What brand of makeup do you use? You'll want to be certain it is a brand that you are not sensitive to.
2. Do you offer a trial run and if so, is the price included in your overall price? You need to be sure your makeup artist can create the look you want way ahead of the big day. Also, be certain that the artist doing your trial run is the same one you will have for your wedding day!
3. Could I see a portfolio of your work?
4. How do you sanitize your makeup brushes? Do you use disposable sponges?
5. How long will my makeup last? You don't want it sliding off your face before you've even hit the wedding reception.
6. Do you have a back up person in the event you cannot make it due to an emergency?
Utilizing these tips will help to ensure that your wedding day makeup will look beautiful. Grab a ticket to one of our bridal shows and maybe you will find the perfect makeup artist who will enhance your natural beauty and truly make your wedding day extra special!