Have you thought about how you want to have your hair styled for your wedding? There are some things to take into consideration when planning your “do” for the day:
- First of all, Pinterest can definitely be your best friend here! Look for styles that appeal to you in the color of your own hair to get a better idea of how they might look on you.
- Take note of the shape of your face and whether or not it will suit your preferred wedding day hairstyle. For example, a very round face might look better with a higher updo to add length.
- Take into account the style of your wedding. Braids or loose wavy hair would complement a Bohemian wedding whereas a chignon would look lovely in a more formal wedding.
- Does your wedding gown have a fancy or open back? If so, do you want to showcase it by wearing your hair up?
- If wearing a veil or other headpiece, is it heavy enough that it will require a more secure style with added pin reinforcements?
- Will your hairstyle mind the heat? If your wedding is taking place outdoors and it is hot and humid, will it ruin your curls?
These are just a few things you may want to think over before deciding on a style for your tresses. If you need further assistance, there are always lots of fun ideas and options at our bridal shows.
With plenty to do, see, and taste, Best Wedding Showcase features the region's finest wedding experts who are ready to help you plan your dream wedding! Start or even finish your wedding plans and tie up your loose ends at one of our bridal shows.