As an engaged couple, you may start wondering about the advantages of hiring a wedding planner and you may also be curious as to what exactly they do. Is it worth hiring one? Consider the advantages:
1. After consulting with the bride and groom, the planner is well-equipped to venture out and negotiate the best possible prices from all vendors, such as photographers, caterers, venues, florists, etc.
2. The wedding planner will direct all vendors the day of your nuptials, so you don't have to worry about them.
3. Ensures that all manner of people, including the bridal party, are where they're supposed to be and at the correct time.
4. Organizes the wedding day timeline.
5. Ensures the rental space is left clean.
6. Solves any last minute emergencies.
In short, the wedding planner is there to guide everyone, be sure you stick to your budget, and is there to make your special day as relaxing for you as possible. If you'd like to meet one and see if his/her services are right for you, consider grabbing a ticket, and stopping by one of our upcoming bridal shows. You never know what you will discover!